Do you want to work for a smart, innovative and dynamic overseas development agency? Vita is looking for a full time, experienced Office Administrator to join our small team in Dublin.
You will report to the Head of Finance but will work closely with all the staff members.
The Office Administrator is essential to the smooth running of Vita. You should be a very organised person, with excellent communications skills.
Key areas of the role include:
- Financial administration, assisting in maintaining accurate financial records
- Travel co-ordination
- Database management
- Fundraising/Communications Support
- General Office Management
- Previous Office Administration Experience
- Experience in the NGO or Voluntary Sector desired but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with Directors, Country Office and other key stakeholders
- Flexibility & ability to multitask.
- Excellent collaboration & team work and ability to work independently
- Understanding and commitment to Vita’s values.
Our office is a warm and friendly place and a sense of humour would be a great asset!
Email Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th October 2019
- Banking – lodgements cash/cheque, ordering cash,
- Petty cash
- Creditors – arrange authorisation, input on system & put up for payment.
- Receipts – record postal donations
- Realex donations record & monitor
- Prepare tax reclaim (annually check & contact donors)
- Invoicing – prepare bills for refunds
- Elavon/Benefity – keep certification up to date
- Visa cards – match receipts
- Preparing Payment Journals
- General office & kitchen purchasing
- Checking orders when received.
- Booking Flights, Hotels
- Arranging Travel & Work Visas
- Contact with Irish Embassy
- Contact with Country offices
- Administration of visitors to Dublin Office
- Administrator of Vita Info Outlook account
- Raisers Edge Database – administrator, record all incoming donations, SO/postal, realex, bank,
- Weekly Donations update sheet & send weekly sheet
- Record Carbon Credit Sales on excel
- Raisers Edge preparation for 2 appeals
- Acknowledge donations – post & email
- Knowledge of Access or other database to migrate raisers edge
- Support to Fundraising team
- Invoice/acknowledge supporters GER/Other Donors
- Weekly donations update
- Answering Phone
- Franking machine
- Electricity bill – invoice tenants next door
- Binding documents.
- First point of contact for Office & Administration queries
- Maintenance logs – IT, Computer passwords, etc
- Couriers, DHL & others
- Preparation of office for Board Meetings
- Oversee Liuba & pay
- First Aid – shared officer with Emily
- Health & Safety – in conjunction with Apeolona