Vita is Looking for an Office Administrator!
Vita Office Administrator
(Fixed Term 10 Month- Maternity Leave Cover)
Do you want to work for a smart, innovative and dynamic overseas development
agency? Vita is looking for a full time, experienced Office Administrator to join our small
team in Dublin, starting mid-September 2020. This is a fixed term 10 month contract
providing Maternity Cover for the Office Administrator. Learn about what we do
You will report to the Head of Finance & Administration but will work closely with all staff
The Office Administrator is essential to the smooth running of Vita. You should be a very
organised person, with excellent communications skills. The role will incorporate both
onsite & remote working during the Covid 19 crisis.
Key areas of the role include:
- Financial administration, assisting in maintaining accurate financial records
- Travel co-ordination
- Database management
- Fundraising/Communications Support
- General Office Management
- Previous Office Administration Experience
- Experience with Sales Force essential
- Experience in the NGO or Voluntary Sector desired but not essential
- Ability to build relationships with Directors, Country Office and other key stakeholders
- Flexibility & ability to multitask.
- Excellent collaboration & team work and ability to work independently
- Understanding and commitment to Vita’s values.
Email CV & short cover letter to email@example.com
Deadline: Friday 14 August 2020
Location: Dublin City Centre