This is a full-time position within Vita, an exciting and varied hands-on role which requires the successful candidate to support Vita’s expansion in Ireland and overseas. NB we have extended the closing date for applications until the 9th of December.
- A qualified accountant with at least three years post qualification experience
- Knowledge of project accounting as well as financial & management accounts
- Experience of non-profit accounting and ideally also in international development
- Experience of the whole accounting function from data entry to consolidated accounts to statutory audit
- Knowledge of Sun Systems (not essential)
- Capability to support introduction of new accounting software in Ireland and programme countries
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task in a fascinating and varied role
- Team player with ability to work in a small team
- Passion for international development
- Warmth and humour with good communications skills
Closing Date: We have extended the closing date from the 3rd December until the 9th of December.
Applications: CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
More details here.